Any sort of party or event that takes place in the evening allows a woman to be more adventurous with her Party Face Makeup.
The following are some Party Face Makeup tips that are perfect for anighttime party face:
- Make sure to apply concealer under the eyes to disguise dark circles and shadows.
- To help eye makeup stay put for the entire night, place foundation or primer on the eyelidsbefore adding colored eye makeup.
- Make sure to completely cover foundation with powder. This will help the foundation to last longer on the face without touchups.
- Use an eye pencil on the eyebrows to help define them.
- Try different shades of eye shadow. Use a light color from the eyelashes all the way up to theeyebrow, then a line of dark eye shadow along the crease in the eyelid, and a medium shade from the crease all the way up to the eyebrow.
- Always wear eyeliner and two applications of mascara.
- Wear two shades of blush on the cheeks.
- Define the lips by using a lip liner along with regular lipstick.