Recipe of Dal Makhani
- 200 gram: Urad (black) dal
- 300 gram: Red Beans
- 250 gram: Onions
- 50 gram: Ginger (Adrak)
- 100 gram: Tomatoes
- 50 gram: Green Chilies
- 100 gram: Butter or Ghee
- 5 clove: Garlic (Lehsan)
Serving: 4 persons
- Soak daal and Red beans overnight and boil them with water and salt until the daal gets soft.
- Chop the onions, ginger (Adrak), green chilies and tomatoes.
- Fry all together in butter or ghee until brown.
- Then add boiled daal and red beans and allow them to shimmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve hot with naan, kulcha or paratha.